Fire Prevention Bureau and Administrative Offices
Due to the fact that fire stations are essential facilities, we are not allowing access to our buildings without an appointment until further notice due to the COVID-19 virus restrictions.
- No public relations events, fire station tours or car seat installations are taking place at this time. Any that have been previously scheduled are cancelled, at least through the end of April.
- Dropping off permit applications or picking up permits will be by appointment ONLY.
- Fire Prevention Bureau staff will NOT be working at the same time. Only one inspector will be available on any given day; usually in the morning.
- In the event that St Louis County stops doing inspections, we will also.
Administrative Office personnel will be working on a rotating schedule, however, there will be no access to the office without an appointment.
- Administrative Office 314.894.0420
- You may contact Carla Juelfs at 314.565.1713 if you are unable to reach anyone in the office.